Thursday, July 23, 2009

Randy's mix



Randy, a very nice gardener in our community garden, is always spraying his plants with a homemade concoction. Everything in his garden looks so great, so it must work. It's sure to keep critters away, especially those little white flies that gather on tomato plants (I forget the name).

I asked Randy for the recipe so here it is. (And the plants have great breath, too!)

Randy's anti-critter concoction

In a bucket mix:
1 tbsp canola oil
2 tbsp mouthwash
1 tbsp baby shampoo

Fill the rest of the container with one quart of water. Pour into spray bottle.

2 comments:

  1. such a bizarre concoction! do you think this is something he figured out on his own? susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just mixed up a batch of my own. Smells great! Saw it first on the Wall's blog. I will keep you posted on my results as I sympathize with your loss of tomatoes....

    ReplyDelete